"Architecture: Past and Present" 2019 Heritage Calendar
Celebrating some of the Sunshine Coast’s iconic architecture – a journey through a range of buildings that define the character of our region.
The 2019 Heritage Calendar will capture a mixture of old and contemporary buildings on the Sunshine Coast – architecturally diverse, well-designed and historic buildings across the region.
Council invites you to share your favourite images that celebrate these buildings from our past and present. The calendar will bring together community memories and images of some of the Sunshine Coast’s iconic buildings, and will create a special keepsake for sharing with friends and family.
- Image included in the 2019 Heritage Calendar and accredited with the name of the photographer.
- One canvas print of their image.
- Invitation to the launch event.
- Five complimentary calendars for sharing with family and friends.
The annual Sunshine Coast Council Heritage Calendar is produced to celebrate and showcase the unique cultural heritage of our region. The 2019 Heritage Calendar is proudly supported by the council’s Cultural Heritage Levy.
Photographs submitted must:
- be owned by the entrant and not infringe copyright of any third party
- depict iconic architecture on the Sunshine Coast – visually appealing
- be in digital format or available to be scanned if selected (min 300 dpi)
- be in landscape layout (not portrait)
- be accompanied with details of author, date, title, if possible names of people in the image and a short description.
Submitting your entry
Applications open on Monday 23 July, 2018 and must be submitted by 5.00 pm Monday 20 August, 2018.
Applications to the 2019 Heritage Calendar Competition can be submitted online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
A complete online entry requires the following:
- Signed and completed copyright form
- Up to two image files. Images must be jpeg, jpg, png or gif format only. Attachments below 10MB can be attached to the application.
- Each filename should be clearly labelled with the entrant’s surname (capitals), first name (lowercase) eg. SMITH_John.jpg
Heritage images can be submitted in person through Council Customer Contact Centres.
- Signed receipt and copyright agreement form including photographers contact details
- Up to two photographs
The signed receipt and copyright agreement form is evidence of the entrant’s acceptance of all terms and conditions and by entering into this competition the entrant is bound by the terms and conditions. See Terms and Conditions of Entry.
Entrants requiring support in submitting an entry contact Cultural Heritage Services 5420 8600.
Participation in the Prize
Following the pre-selection process, all entrants will be advised promptly of the outcome, and entrants whose photographs are shortlisted and are invited to participate will receive further advice.
Sunshine Coast Council reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time.