- Last updated:
- 17 Dec 2020
The following TERMS AND CONDITIONS apply to free car passes to the Drive-in Movie ‘Red Dog’ and the launch of the Sunshine Coast Cultural Heritage Discovery Video.
- FREE! ‘Red Dog’ drive-in movie car pass
- Launch of Sunshine Coast’s Cultural Heritage Discovery Video
Sunday 17 January 2020
13 Maleny-Stanley River Road, Maleny
Gates open 5.30pm for a 7pm screening start
- Entry is by previously issued email confirmation/registration (ticket represents car pass). Contactless entry. Name registered for the car pass will be checked by staff upon arrival, and the number of persons in each vehicle recorded.
- BYO food and snacks. There are no rubbish bins on site, so be sure to take home what you bring.
-The event offers free popcorn, as well as the sale of heritage calendars and drinks (cash only).
- Wet weather contingency. In terms of wet or adverse weather, or water logged site grounds, the outdoor movie event will be re-scheduled. Attendees who have booked will be notified of cancellation by email.
- Vehicle compatibility - Sound to cars is via FM Transmitter/ FM car radios. Bring a transistor radio if you have a hybrid car.
- Under Queensland Government Covid restrictions customers are required to adhere to the following:
-Tickets to heritage events will only be issued on the provision of the required COVID-19 Contact Tracing Information. Tickets/car passes cannot be reserved or issued without contact tracing details.
-Staff will check registered attendees at the gate - present tickets (will be listed if you forget your ticket).
-Social distancing measures will be in place with a minimum distance of two metres between each car.
-Maintain social distancing of 1.5m with people outside of my immediate group.
-Stay in the vehicle you arrived in.
-Gatherings are not permitted in alternative vehicles or outside the vehicles.
-Cooperate with staff directives.
-Practice high-level hand-hygiene.
-Stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing symptoms of COVID-19.
-Stay home if you have been overseas or to a COVID-19 Hotspot in the last 14 days or if you have been in contact with someone who has been overseas or to a COVID-19 -Hotspot in the last 14 days.
-Enter and exit the event site in the vehicle you arrived in.
-Use patience to enter and exit the event site.
- The Promoter is Sunshine Coast Regional Council.