The Cultural Heritage Services team are proud to deliver a fascinating and informative morning of guest speakers at the annual Heritage Symposium.
A range of guest speakers from the sector will deliver talks focused on the theme of Heritage; Sustainability and the Environment. Guided tours are available after the symposium.
|Location||Date and Time||Registration|
|Bankfoot House Heritage Precinct
||Thursday 29 April, 10.00am–2.00pm
Free event. Complimentary morning tea and lunch will be provided. Bookings preferred online or by phone (07 5420 8600).
- Sarah Chalkley - Sunshine Coast Design; designing with place in mind.
- Hope O’Chin - Sustainability; A Kabbi Kabbi perspective.
- Chris Klar - Bankfoot House Shed and Mike Ahern Centre - Common Environmental and Sustainability Issues
- Lyndon Davis - Sustainability of all Natural resources.
- Sharon Stott - Looking backwards, thinking forwards; a historical perspective on sustainable living and today’s lifestyle choices.
- Beverley Hand - Bunya Dreaming 14 years on; the trials and tribulations of trying to revive cultural traditions in a contemporary way.