"Isn't it Fabulous!" 2021 Heritage Calendar. Celebrating fashion we love to remember.
The 2021 Heritage Calendar will showcase a mixture of stylish or unusual garments worn by fashion conscious ladies and gents, from beach frocks to flares.
Council invites you to share your favourite images that celebrate these times from the past and present and is an exceptional way to present the frills, flounces and flair of days gone by. The calendar will bring together community memories and images taken on the Sunshine Coast and will create a special keepsake for sharing with friends and family.
Winning entries will receive:
- Image included in the 2021 Heritage Calendar and accredited with the name of the photographer.
- One canvas print of their image.
- Invitation to the launch event.
- Five complimentary calendars for sharing with family and friends.
The annual Sunshine Coast Council Heritage Calendar is produced to celebrate and showcase the unique cultural heritage of our region. The 2021 Heritage Calendar is proudly supported by the council’s Cultural Heritage Levy.
Photographs submitted must:
- Be owned by the entrant and not infringe copyright of any third party
- Be in digital format or available to be scanned if selected (min 300 dpi)
- Be in landscape layout (not portrait)
- Be accompanied with details of author, date, title, if possible names of people in the image and a short description.
Submitting your entry
Applications open on Monday 20 July and must be submitted by 5pm Monday 17 August.
Applications to the 2021 Heritage Calendar Competition can be submitted online by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
A complete online entry requires the following:
- Signed and completed copyright form.
- Up to two image files. Images must be jpeg, jpg, png or gif format only. Attachments below 10MB can be attached to the application.
- Each filename should be clearly labelled with the entrant’s surname (capitals), first name (lowercase) eg. SMITH_John.jpg
- Signed receipt and copyright agreement form including photographers contact details
- Up to two photographs
The signed receipt and copyright agreement form is evidence of the entrant’s acceptance of all terms and conditions and by entering into this competition the entrant is bound by the terms and conditions. See Terms and Conditions of Entry.
Entrants requiring support in submitting an entry can contact Cultural Heritage Services on 5420 8600.
Participation in the prize
Following the pre-selection process, all entrants will be advised promptly of the outcome. Entrants whose photographs are shortlisted and are invited to participate will receive further advice.
For more information, contact Cultural Heritage Services.
Sunshine Coast Council reserves the right to update these terms and conditions at any time.