The Heritage Library provides information about Sunshine Coast people, places, house histories and more. The Heritage Library is located on the first floor of Nambour library.
Heritage Library staff can assist with:
- Picture Sunshine Coast – a collection of over 10,000 historical photographs.
- Resources across the Sunshine Coast including books, maps, brochures and newspaper clippings.
- Nambour Chronicle – the main newspaper for the Sunshine Coast from 1903-1983.
- Oral Histories – truly engaging stories of life in the past.
- History by locality – local histories, place names and historical bibliography.
- Collection Care – advice and information about preserving, repairing and storing valuable family photographs, books and other material.
- Talks and tours covering the history of the local area.
For further information, contact the Heritage Library