The Sunshine Coast Cultural Heritage Reference Group (SCCHRG) is made up of heritage specialists and members of the community. It provides advice on preserving and accessing cultural heritage on the Sunshine Coast.
The group aims to:
- raise the profile of cultural heritage in the region
- contribute to a shared vision for cultural heritage that is inclusive, relevant and innovative
- support the development of a regional network of individuals, organisations and museums in the heritage sector
- identify partners and opportunities to preserve, access and enhance cultural heritage across the region and
- assist in forming strategic priorities for expenditure of the Heritage Levy.
Four meetings are held throughout the year.
|Cr Rick Baberowski (Chairperson)||Councillor, Sunshine Coast Council|
||Jinibara Traditional People representative
||Kabi Kabi First Nation representative
|Roger Todd||Heritage Architect and Caloundra Lighthouses
||Yandina & District Historic Society
||Heritage Practitioner and President Maroochy Landcare Group Inc.
Voluntary positions are for two years.
More information can be obtained by emailing the Cultural Heritage Services Unit email@example.com.